Shareholding from 1st May 2019 to 31st October 2019 (six-month lease – no renewal)
£125 per 1% purchase, £600 for 5% and £1000 for 9%
An excellent opportunity to “try out” racehorse ownership at a low cost.
You could own a share of Fr Humphrey today and share in the excitement of his training and racing – please click HERE to contact Phil for further information or to buy a shareholding.
The existing owner of Fr Humphrey has kindly made him available to BG Racing on a free lease for the summer of 2019. He won last November after returning from a break from racing and then finished a close up 5th next time. He is a 3-mile handicap chaser who likes good ground and is an ideal sort to have as a summer jumper. He arrived in mid-May and will be with BG Racing until 31st October and should run regularly for us during this period.
Having won in Ireland, Fr Humphrey is certainly capable of winning races this summer and hopefully will deliver a prize money return for shareholders as well as providing opportunities to go racing.
This is an ideal way to try out ownership at a lower cost as 5% of this horse is cheaper than 2% of either of the other horses.
Benefits for shareholders are in line with the other BG Racing horses and include:
- Weekly shareholder email update covering all BG Racing horses and other news
- Access to Phil Boyle, BG Racing’s Racing Manager, at all times
- The opportunity to accompany Phil on his regular visits to the stables
- Owners badges when the horse runs (where possible these are provided free of charge, but if lots of shareholders are attending there is sometimes a small charge)
- Badge holders have access to Owners and Trainers Bar, often free meals, can walk the course and can access the saddling areas and the paddock, as well as the unsaddling areas and winners’ enclosure
- Meet the trainer and jockey pre and post-race
- Shareholders get their share of prize money (see above)
- Any prizes won are balloted based on shareholding and distributed to shareholders.